Microintech: Development and Production of Special Grades of Aluminium Oxides and Hydroxides
We focus on research, technology development and the manufacture of special grades of aluminium oxides and hydroxides, as well as transition phases, including nanosized ones.
Our products are used as carriers (main structure-forming element) for hydrotreatment, reforming, cracking and dehydration catalysts.
We have our own R&D and production facilities, fitted out with all necessary research equipment, as well as a pilot facility for tuning-up process conditions and performance of end products.
Our key employees have an impressive career background in the production of alumina and special grades of aluminium oxides and hydroxides.
We are experienced in the development of a number of technologies, namely:
- The technologies of the milling of product alumina and alpha-aluminium oxide (highly calcined alumina) to give ground/milled aluminium oxide of a desired grade. It is also possible to obtain and mill dried aluminium hydroxide to give aluminium hydroxide of desired grades.
- Technologies of classification of the powders of product and ground aluminium oxide, aluminium hydroxide and a TCA (thermochemical activation) flash alumina product to obtain a desired fractional composition
- The technology of thermochemical activation of aluminium hydroxide to give TCA flash alumina products
- The hydrochemical technology for the obtainment of various phase compositions of aluminium hydroxides and oxides (including active alumina oxide): amorphous hydroxide, pseudoboehmite, boehmite
- The technology of high-temperature treatment of aluminium oxides and hydroxides to give dried aluminium hydroxide and alpha-aluminium oxide
We have also developed the technology of high-purity magnesium hydroxide and oxide production, nanosize included.
MICROINTECH has all the competencies to develop and produce any aluminium hydroxide / aluminium oxide-based product to meet individual requirements of our customers.